New Windsor, NY 12553
There are two main types of eye doctors: Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Our Optometrists provide primary eye health care for our patients. They focus on regular vision care and they:
- Perform eye exams and vision tests.
- Treat conditions like nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Prescribe and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Provide low-vision aids and vision therapy.
- Detect and provide treatment for many eye diseases, injuries and disorders.
At Highland Ophthalmology, our Optometrists, Ophthalmologists and Opticians work together to provide total patient eye care.
We are committed to providing comprehensive and convenient optical services at our Highland Ophthalmology Associates office located in the scenic town of New Windsor of Orange County, New York. Within our eye-care center are over fifteen exam and diagnostic rooms, and our Optical team provides a broad range of eyeglass and contact lens services in our retail Optical Center, fulfilling our patients' entire eye-care needs.